Tuesdays and Fridays
6565 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228
What to bring for my first class?
- Comfortable clothing such as sweatpants
- Water bottle, although a fountain is also available
- Easy to remove shoes as socks and shoes are not neccessary
- A positive attitude
What can I expect?
- A brief introduction from the Sensei and fellow students
- Lining up prior to start of class in rank order
*Lowest belts to the left progressing to highest on right when facing Sensei
- Customary “Ray” from the highest-ranking student signifying start of class
- Stretches and Warmup
After stretches and warmup, you will be paired with a higher belt to go over some basics. You will probably also observe regular students at times while the higher belt explains the basics before trying yourself.